Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. (hereinafter “Core Mobility”) warrants that the LifeGlider is free from defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year when purchased from Core Mobility or authorized resellers and distributors.
- This warranty extends to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. If you received the LifeGlider as a gift, we recommend registering your LifeGlider unit within 30 days of receipt.
- Within the period of this warranty, Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge any part proving defective in material or workmanship.
- The warranty is void if the product has been modified, serviced, or repaired by anyone other than a Core Mobility representative or authorized partner.
- All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. technician, or at an authorized Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. service facility.
- All expenses related to replacing or repairing a defective part under this warranty shall be assumed by Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. except for the return shipping, which shall be assumed by the buyer.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal wear and tear use.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, or improper installation.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs or modifications made by anyone other than Core Mobility Solutions, Inc. authorized service technician.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, contact Core Mobility at mylifeglider.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or the authorized reseller or distributor from whom you purchased your product.